In our December '16 webinar, Rachel Ruffalo (@racheljruffalo) – former teacher, school leader, and esteemed education researcher and consultant – and Mariel Matze (@Mariel) from Schoolzilla reviewed recent literature and emerging best practices on district goal setting and progress monitoring used by effective school systems.
- How data-driven performance management systems help school systems monitor and achieve goals
- What makes a performance management system effective
- Continuous improvement and sustained growth in student achievement
- How schools in our Data Champion community are approaching performance management & monitoring
Don't miss the follow-up webinar on Tuesday, January 31, '17 at 11:30 a.m. PST: Progress Monitoring in Action (click here to register -- if you're a Schoolzilla partner, click here to register for the alternate webinar on Feb. 9th that will go deeper into what it will look like to integrate Mosaic into your current Schoolzilla solution).
The reports featured here are populated with fake data, for demonstration purposes.
Presentation slides from webinar (1.7 MB)
Using Data-Driven Performance Management to Achieve District Goals (white paper download)
Five Features of an Effective District Performance Management System (infographic download)
Data Champion Summit '17 sessions that go deeper on performance management:
- Identify and Use the Right Strategic Goals
- Accountability: You Gotta Do It, Now Love It
- Attractive and Informative: Data Portals That Work
Have tips, resources, or questions about what makes for a successful roll-out? Share below!