Thanks to Rachel Ruffalo (@racheljruffalo), former teacher, school leader, esteemed education researcher and currently Senior Practice Associate at the Education Trust - West, for reviewing recent literature and emerging best practices on district goal setting and progress monitoring used by effective school systems!
- How data-driven performance management systems help school systems monitor and achieve goals
- What makes a performance management system effective
- Continuous improvement and sustained growth in student achievement
- How schools in our Data Champion community are approaching performance management & monitoring
The reports featured here are populated with fake data, for demonstration purposes.
Using Data-Driven Performance Management to Achieve District Goals (white paper download)
Five Features of an Effective District Performance Management System (infographic download)
Data Champion Summit '17 sessions that go deeper on performance management:
- Identify and Use the Right Strategic Goals
- Accountability: You Gotta Do It, Now Love It
- Attractive and Informative: Data Portals That Work
Have tips, resources, or questions about what makes for a successful roll-out? Share below!