Schoolzilla supports two methods of pulling Aeries SIS data into the data warehouse; open database connection (ODBC) and API. The core connectors have almost identical functionality. However, the API connection is limited to pulling data made available by Aeries whereas an ODBC connection enables Schoolzilla to pull any data in the data warehouse.
After you've purchased the Aeries API product, you will see an Aeries API form on your My Data page. The form will ask you to provide your site and API Key (if you don't have it, please reach out to Aeries support). This will allow our team to start pulling data and kick off the rest of the implementation process.
- Student Demographics Data - Including primary disability, language fluency and lunch status
- Staff Demographics - Including gender and hire year
- Daily attendance data
-Daily enrollment data
- Discipline data (sourced from the assertive discipline table in Aeries)
- Final, in progress and assignment grades
- Grades data currently is limited to Final and assignment grades. In progress and standard grades are on our roadmap.