Thanks to all of your Southern Californians who joined us on April 29th to share wins, challenges, tips, and plans for using data to run great schools.
Please find our incredible presenters’ slide decks below as well as a recording of their presentations (coming soon):
Graduation and College Readiness Reporting for LBUSD
Ali Kormatz and Hemina Lilani of Long Beach Unified
- Slide deck: Data-Driven SoCal Event -LBUSD.pdf (1.9 MB)
- Report pdfs: LBUSD - Screenshots.pdf (1.0 MB)
Using Data to Accelerate and Clarify Strategic Goals
Vireak Chheng and Anthony Tchen (@atchen) of Alliance College-Ready Public Schools
- Slide deck: Data-Driven SoCal Event - Alliance.pdf (591.8 KB)
- Slide deck: Data-Driven SoCal Event - KIPP LA.pdf (1.0 MB)
From Kinder to College: Connecting College Readiness
Chris Jones and Gloria White (@gwhite) of Wiseburn Unified / Da Vinci Schools
- Slide deck: Data-Driven SoCal Event - Wiseburn - Da Vinci.pdf (983.0 KB)
If you have questions for our presenters, please post below!