NWEA MAP Dashboard Collection v1.1 is now available in your Schoolzilla Standard Reports project. A summary of the collection is available for download NWEA MAP Dashboard Collection.pdf (7.2 MB)here.
Please note: if you do not want your users to see the new reports before you do, be sure only administrators have access to the Schoolzilla Standard Reports folder on Tableau Server. We will be removing the old and replacing with the new any NWEA MAP reports in this project.
Highlights of this release include:
Improved report navigation with a table of contents for each collection of dashboards:
A simplified and longitudinal student profile that can be accessed by clicking on a student's name in any of the classroom reports:
The ability to filter growth reports based on starting quartile and drill down to student-level data in district administrator reports:
View performance over time as a line graph for easier trend analysis:
For a little more detail on what has changed to existing dashboards you can read the summary bullets below:
- The NWEA MAP dashboard collection was updated to comply with Schoolzilla's latest style guidelines.
- References to historical grade level were replaced with grade level from the NWEA MAP file for improved accuracy when enrollment data was unavailable.
- We've retired the Summer Slide reports from the collection.
- The collection includes 9 new dashboards and significant changes to the student profile and performance over time reports.
- Tooltips were updated to read as sentences.
- District reports were updated to include more drill down functionality to the student-level.
- Student Profile was re-designed for increased clarity.
- Workbooks were renamed for improved presentation on Data Wall.
- Dashboards were renamed to questions (for improve presentation on Data Wall).
- In Tableau Desktop, hover over calculated field for field purpose summary.
- Image legends were replaced with built-in legends.
- For class performance reports, students will appear in bar graphs and performance views even when growth data are not available.
- For district and school growth reports, students will appear in bar graphs even when growth data are not available.
- Each workbook will now include an index view where users can quickly navigate to their most urgent questions.
As always, please tell us what you like, don't like, or we missed!
The Schoolzilla Team